Withdrawal from the contract and the return policy
Buyers with the status of the consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods purchased from the Seller without providing a reason, by making a statement in writing within ten days of the date of release of the goods (ie the date of receipt of the goods by the consumer). To comply with this deadline, the consumer must send a statement before the expiry of ten days from the conclusion of the contract.
The right to withdraw from the contract shall not be vested in the consumer in the following cases:
1) performance with characteristics specified by the consumer in his order or directly connected with his person,
2) performance which by reason of its nature cannot be returned or which subject is susceptible to quick deterioration,
3) provision of services if performance started with the consumer’s consent before the end of the period referred to in Article 7 section 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product
4) contracts concerning audio and video recordings as well as recorded on computer software carriers, once the original packing is removed by the consumer,
5) contracts concerning performance which price or remuneration depends solely on price fluctuations on the financial market,
6) press delivery,
7) services in the field of games of chance and betting.
In case of withdrawal, the consumer is required to return the goods in an unaltered state unless a change was necessary in the course of ordinary use.
The consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
The consumer, who withdrew from the agreement sends the goods to the Seller at his own expense, the cost is non-refundable.
Costs of goods, including shipping costs incurred by the consumer for the purchase of the goods by the consumer, will be reimbursed by the Seller within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
Buyers who do not have the status of the consumer have no right to withdraw from the contract within ten days. In such cases the rules and terms of withdrawal are governed by the Civil Code.